Slippery Elm Bark
Pet Tek Slippery Elm Bark
Helps to relieve acute diarrhea. Soothes upper respiratory passages and reduces coughing.
- Slippery Elm Bark is an excellent treatment for ulcers, gastritis, colitis, and other inflammatory bowel problems.
- It can be used to relieve diarrhea, constipation, nausea and vomiting for dogs and cats suffering from non-GI illnesses, such as kidney disease.
- Soothes and tones tissues while drawing out and eliminating toxins from the body.
- Encourages reluctant pets to eat and/or drink.
- Contains Vitamins A, C, K & B complex as well as high in calcium and magnesium.
- When used in higher dosage over a prolonged period of time it is necessary for a break in usage of 2 or 3 days per week as the slippery elm bark may eventually overcoat the digestive tract which can interfere with the assimilation of nutrients.
Made in Canada
Directions: Can be used with wet or dry food. Sprinkle recommended dosage directly on your pets food (for dry food spritz with water to ensure it adheres to food). If your pet is reluctant to eat or drink a gruel can be made out of Slippery Elm Bark and water, this can either be left for the pet to drink on its own or it can be fed directly into your pet's mouth with a dropper or syringe.
Daily Feeding Directions: Each scoop contains 330mg Slippery Elm Bark
Cats: 1 scoop. Dogs: up to 10lbs, 1 scoop. 11-25lbs, 2 scoops. 25-50lbs, 3 scoops. 50-75lbs, 4 scoops. 75lbs+, 5 scoops.
Please Note: When introducing something new into your pets diet it is best to do so slowly to ensure their body adjusts properly.
Safe for Dogs, Cats and Small Mammals