Pet Tek Omega 3 Anchovy Fish Oil
Omega 3 Anchovy Oil
Pet-Tek Anchovy Oil Supplement for Pets is an excellent addition to your pet's diet. This oil is derived from Anchovies sourced from Morocco and is bottled in Canada. An all-natural source of Omega-3 fatty acids DHA (18%) & EPA (12%) that is safe and beneficial for both dogs and cats.
This source and quality of anchovy oil is ready to encapsulate for human consumption which in our books is fit for our dog and cat family members fresh out of the bottle.
Ingredients and Function:
- Contains Anchovy Oil and Tocopherols (antioxidant for shelf stability)
- Excellent source of essential Omega-3 & 6 fatty acids (EPA 18% and DHA 12%). These are considered essential because they are needed for optimal health but the body cannot produce them itself.
- Helps to support healthy blood pressure.
- DHA is essential for the proper growth and development of the brain, and supports cognitive functions and healthy moods.
- Increases bone strength and joint mobility.
- Improves eye health.
- Helps support the body’s natural immunity and inflammatory responses.
- Helps avoid degenerative skin and coat conditions like hot spots, dull lifeless coat, inflamed dry and itchy skin, and shedding.
At DOGsAGE we say if there is only one supplement you can afford, it would be fish oil. It is one supplement that supports multiple health needs: skin & coat, hips & joints, brain health and eye health.
Compared to salmon oil, the concentration of Omega-3 fatty acids in anchovy oil is higher, resulting in a smaller dosage needed per serving, which makes this bottle equivalent to a 32 oz. bottle of wild salmon oil.
Did you know that the area around Spain has the best anchovies in the world.
Dosage: Recommended for continued use.
Adult dogs: 1.25ml per 10kg (22lbs)
Puppies, Pregnant or Nursing dogs: 1.25ml per 5kg (11lbs)
Cats & Kittens: 1.25ml per 5kg (11lbs)
Close bottle after every use. Refrigerate after opening.
Available in an 8 oz (236 ml) PET plastic bottle (BPA Free)