Organic Hairball Plus for Cats and Kittens
Cocotherapy Hairball Plus for cats
CocoTherapy CAT HAIRBALL PLUS™ is the safest, gentlest organic hairball remedy for cats and kittens. #1 veterinarian-recommended hairball remedy, it is the best coconut for cats, and helps support cats digestive health.
HAIRBALL PLUS™ is made with only one ingredient, high-fiber organic coconut. It contains NO artificial ingredients, preservatives, and fillers, so you can feel good giving it to your kittens and cats -- even those with sensitive stomachs or food allergies! Coconut fiber passes through the intestines and has a much greater impact on intestinal transit time. It increases stool bulk to help waste pass through more efficiently.
In addition, coconut is good for cat constipation, cat vomiting, and coconut cat skin health.
CocoTherapy Hairball Plus is different from other coconut products: Unlike other coconut products which will not break down in water, CocoTherapy Hairball Plus breaks down easily in moisture, feeding friendly gut bacteria, thereby producing Short-Chain Fatty Acids that are necessary for optimum gut health.
WHY COCONUT FIBER?
Our coconut fiber is rich in fiber: 93% insoluble fiber and 7% soluble fiber. Not only is it beneficial for managing hairballs; it also benefits your cat in several ways:
- Helps your cat pass hairballs more easily by adding moisture and bulk to his/her stool
- Does NOT contain phytic acid, which depletes your cat of vitamins and minerals; unlike psyllium and grain-based fibers often used in other hairball formulas
- Contains Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFA) to support healthy immune response
- Supports healthy skin and coat. This means less shedding
- Supports digestive health and gastrointestinal tract function
- Supports healthy weight
- Safe for kittens and pregnant cats
- Safe for long-term use
CAT HAIRBALL PLUS™is:
- Raw & vegan
- Grain & gluten free
- Dairy free
- No Trans Fat
- No preservatives, colors, salt, or sugar
- No sulfites
- No mineral oil and petroleum
- Breaks down easily in water (unlike other dehydrated coconut products)
- 100% Human-grade
- 100% USDA certified organic
TIPS TO MINIMIZE HAIRBALLS
There are other ways to help prevent hairballs in your cat:
- Provide clean, fresh water. This is important when adding fiber to his diet.
- Brush your cat daily to remove loose hairs that cause hairballs.
- Exercise and play with your cat daily.
- If your cat has large amounts of hairballs, try giving CocoTherapy Organic Virgin Coconut Oil™ in addition to CocoTherapy Hairball Plus.
HOW TO GIVE: Give 1-2 tsp per 10 lb body weight, dividing amount over AM and PM meals daily (.83 grams of fiber in 1 tsp or 1.67 grams of fiber in 2 tsp). Can be mixed with water, tuna water, clam juice, or your cat's favorite wet snack. When added to liquid, Hairball Plus will break down into a cream of wheat consistency.
NOTE: This is a natural, organic product. Variations in color will occur and is normal, as we do not use bleach or hexanes to keep the products "white".
Packaging: 7 oz/198g resealable foil pouch. The pouch has approximately 50 - 1 teaspoon servings.
Calorie Content (calculated):
- Metabolize Energy: 4,411 kcal/kg
- 2.2 kcal in 1 tsp