Lion's Mane Mushroom
FurBabies LIONS MANE Functional Mushrooms
Rejuvenate /Heart Health / Gut / Cognitive
Lion's Mane mushrooms are named after their unique appearance. Other common names include sheep's head mushroom, monkey head mushroom, bearded tooth mushroom, and pom pom mushroom.
Lion's Mane is among the best known medicinal mushroom. Lion’s Mane is another great defense supplement due to its cancer fighting abilities. It can reduce the size of tumors as it is known to be able to increase the white cell blood count by double. They are especially beneficial to senior pets.
- Can help your pet with neurological issues.
- Help eyesight.
- Helps with Degenerative Myelopathy.
- Increases circulation.
- Heals ulcers, repairs leaky gut/gastrointestinal tract issues, protect the gastrointestinal tract.
- Improves heart health by preventing blood clots.
- Improves cognitive functions (dementia.)
- Improves mood, calms anxiety.
Often used to help treat diabetes in pets.