Laau K9 Skin Rescue Cream
La au K9 Skin Rescue Cream
Lā'au (meaning plant medicine) is an All Natural K9 Skin Rescue Cream that is botanically formulated for wounds, hot spots, fungus, burns, mange and many other skin issues. It manages to restore the health and resiliency of your dog's skin. You will not believe the results. Safe and proven effective for all animals: Dog, Cats, Horses, Sheep, Goat, Pigs and Humans!
K-9 SkinRescue is made with the THE highest quality, all natural, human grade ingredients. A specially formulated patented proprietary blend of:
- Organic Barbadensis-Miller Aloe Vera from Hawai'i. Pulp only, edible grade.
- Organic Hawaiian Volcanic Sulfur
- USP Grade Purified Multi-Hydrocarbon.
- .005% Eucalyptus oil
What makes it different from all the other skin ointments:
- FDA approved to human cosmetic industry strict standard regulations.
- Patented formula gets to the root cause.
- Packaged in amber glass jar providing longer shelf life and recycle content.
- Formulated by Dr. Nāone, Phd in Indigenous Knowledge medicine and over 25 years of Animal Husbandry.
- Proven effective. Results speak for themselves.
SOOTHING wounds, hotspots, and mange in DOGS OF ALL BREEDS
Looking for better relief from hot spots, wounds, mange, crusty noses, and cracked paws for your furry family members? K-9 SkinRescue is formulated to provide fast-acting relief while encouraging skin and coat improvement, even in the toughest cases. Initially developed in Hawai‘i to soothe animals and pets on farms, K-9 SkinRescue has been perfected over time to improve skin health for dogs of all breeds, regardless of climate.
Proven remedy for:
- hot spots
- demodex mange
- Hyperkeratosis/crusty nose
- cracked paws
- yeasty skin, yeasty paws
- Fungus, ring worm
- Extreme itch
- Oozing sores, cysts
- Pastern Wound
- Cold Sores
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For Hotspots, Cracked Paws and Yeast.
Apply K-9 SkinRescue twice daily until skin improves. Typical application is anywhere from 4 to 14 days depending on the severity of the hotspot. DO NOT bathe or soak yeasty paws or skin. Just apply La au cream, rub in until it is absorbed.
For Burns, Rash, Dry/Flakey Skin, Scabby Skin, Psoriasis, Abscesses, Cysts:
Apply K-9 SkinRescue 1-2 times daily until skin improves. Typical application is anywhere from 1 to 10 days depending on the severity of the wound.
For Crusty Noses
Apply K-9 SkinRescue twice daily until the nose improves. Typical application is anywhere from 12 to 14 days depending on the severity of the crusty nose.”
For Demodectic Mange
Apply K-9 SkinRescue at least one a day, optimally twice a day, for 14 days or until you see improvement in the skin. Typical application is anywhere from 14 to 21 days depending on the severity of the mange.
How to Apply:
- Take a picture of the affected area so you can see the difference from day to day. Use the same light each day and make sure to tap focus on the affected area when taking the picture.
- If visibly dirty, gently clean the affected area on your dog’s skin with water and air dry.
- Apply a thick layer of K-9 SkinRescue ointment to the affected area one to two times a day. Make sure the ointment reaches all the way through your dog’s coat to the skin. For best application, shave or trim the area if needed.
- Do NOT remove or wash away the previous application of ointment.
- Do NOT bathe your dog for the duration of the treatment.
- If K-9 SkinRescue gets on something you don’t want it on, it should wash away easily with soap and water. Alternatively, you can use OxiClean or something similar, to remove any residue.
3-4 year shelf life. This batch is good until December 2026