CBM BLEND Contains:
- Coneflower (Echinacea): –has hormonal, antiviral, and antioxidant effects.
- Myrcene (from Mangos) Terpene: plant possesses a sedative effect and has been researched to show its effectiveness for pets suffering with anxiety, by offer a calming effect.
- Maca: is used holistically to help improve your pet's resistance to metabolic, oxidative, physiological, biochemical, physical, emotional, environmental, immune, central nervous, and neurological stress and dysfunction. Rich in vitamin B vitamins, C, and E. It provides plenty of calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and amino acids.
- Beta-Caryophyllene (West African Black Pepper) – This terpene interacts in the body with the endocannabinoid receptor (CB2) reducing pain and inflammation. Research has also shown caryophyllene could significantly reduce anxiety and depression.
- Alpha Pinene Terpene: Pinene can help to offset anxiety, elevated memory impairment cognitive health.
- Camelia Sinensis: diminishes stress, worry and anxiety, allowing the brain to focus and concentrate better. Has been associated with altered levels of 5-HT, which in turn may help in coping with stress.
- Frankincense: is known to lessen anxiety by activating the limbic system to overcome your racing thoughts. It also acts as a sedative to relax the body and mind.
- Holy Basil: has been shown to have antidepressant and antianxiety properties similar to antidepressant drugs. Studies have shown that it can help canines & felines feel more social, less anxious and less stressed.
- Spirulina: Ican help increase levels of serotonin which can help with depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders. This blue-green algae FurBabies uses works great as an antioxidant. It is well known that oxidative damage can be very harmful to your pet.
- Ashwagandha Root: is an adaptogen, meaning it will help regulate your pup's nervous system. Because of its calming qualities, Ashwagandha can soothe your cat if it suffers from: Separation anxiety. Social anxiety
- Lion's Mane: Cognitive, protective to cells mushroom and its extract have been shown to have various health benefits. Research has found that lion's mane may protect against dementia, reduce mild symptoms of anxiety and depression, and help repair nerve damage.
- Reishi: Reishi mushroom for anxiety has the extraordinary ability to manage stress levels by nourishing and calming the central nervous system and promoting relaxation. During Reishi mushroom's long history, the people of Asia regularly used it for its calmative .
- Hemp Seed Oil: good source of omega 3,6,9 Hemp Seed Oil is known to improve memory and prevent age-related brain function decline.
A source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties and antioxidants that help protect cells against the oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
Feline Easy Calm Oral Drops can be placed directly into cats mouth or placed on food or treats.