Dr. Judy Morgan's Books Raising and Keeping Naturally Healthy Pets
Part 1)Raising Naturally Healthy Pets: A Guide to Helping Your Pets Live Longer
The right pet for you and your family is a decision that should be made after careful consideration. Once that pet enters your home, what are your next steps?
- How do you raise naturally healthy pets?
- Why should you raise naturally healthy pets?
- Do you know which vaccinations should be given or how often?
- Will your pet need monthly chemical treatments for parasite prevention or is this avoidable?
- How do you choose the best diet for your new addition?
- Is pet insurance a worthwhile investment?
- How do you choose a trainer?
- What natural first aid remedies are available?
- When should I have my pet spayed or neutered?
These questions, and more, are answered by Dr. Judy Morgan, world-renowned holistic veterinarian and pet nutritionist.
Publisher : 36 Paws Press (March 17, 2023)
Publication date : March 17, 2023
Language : English
Print length : 192 pages
Part 2) KEEPING YOUR PETS NATURALLY HEALTHY.
After using traditional Western veterinary medicine to treat her animal patients for many years, Dr. Judy Morgan discovered a better way to help them live longer, healthier lives.
In Keeping Your Pets Naturally Healthy, she shares holistic therapies, recipes, and tips pet parents can use to help their pets heal rather than having to live with chronic diseases. Veterinary hospitals are overwhelmed and understaffed.
- How can you avoid frequent trips for chronic disease conditions?
- What is considered an emergency that needs care immediately?
- What natural therapies are available when your pet is diagnosed with disease?
- Are there specific diets that can help prevent and treat disease? (Hint: YES! Over 40 recipes for dogs and cats are included throughout the book!)
- How can you heal your pet instead of continuing to treat only the symptoms of disease
Allergies, inflammatory bowel disease, arthritis, pancreatitis, and chronic disease can disappear with the right support.
These questions, and more, are answered by Dr. Judy Morgan, world-renowned holistic veterinarian, and food therapist.
Publisher : 36 Paws Press (August 22, 2023)
Publication date : August 22, 2023
Language : English
Print length : 370 page