My Dog Nose it Sunscreen
My Dog Nose It. Sun protection for your dog's nose and body. My Dog Nose It is a natural, safe and water resistant sun protector for your best friend. Unlike human sunscreen, it's not harmful to your pet and has other great benefits.
- Dries quickly
- Heals and adds moisture
- Prevents nose color from fading
- Use on nose, ears and other unprotected areas
- Great for all breeds and lifestyles
- Protects from sun, cold, wind.
- 0.5 ounce jar is a 4 month supply if used on nose only everyday
- Paraben Free
- Made in the USA
Skin cancer isn’t just on the rise with humans, but also our pets. My Dog Nose It was created to keep your best friend safe from the environment they love to play and be in. Completely natural, My Dog Nose It acts as a barrier from the sun and environment. This non toxic formula is safe for use on any Fido or Fifi. What’s not safe? Human sunscreen! PLEASE don’t use your SPF on your pets as most ingredients are poisonous to animals. Our revolutionary new product not only protects your pet, but it also soothes and heals by adding moisture. Whether catching a frisbee, learning to heel, or going for a swim, keep your dog healthy and safe with My Dog Nose It!
- Octinoxate USP 7.5% (derived from Cinnamon oil) UV-absorber
- Oxybenzone USP 3% (derived from Benzoic acid, from gum benzoin) UV-absorber
- Carnauba Wax from the Carnaubeira Palm leaves, natural esters help to coat skin
- Corn Starch from corn grain, used for product consistency/uniformity
- Ethylhexyl Stearate from coconut oil, emollient ester
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil from castor oil, used to thicken anhydrous balms
- Ozokerite from earth wax, used for skin protection
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil unique oil for product spreadability
- Schhinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil from the African Mongongo tree, used for centuries as a natural skin protectant
- Silica porous sand for product thickening
- Sorbitan Sesquioleate derived from sorbitol & olive oil
- Talc earth mineral, for product spreadability
My Dog Nose It Body + Coat Spray was created to keep your best friend safe from the environment they love to play and be in! Our new body and coat spray works on all breeds and lifestyles, from boat and beach bums to working dogs and especially those with light coats.
Our easy to use, non-aerosol spray is completely safe for your fur babies and unlike Human sunscreens is free of zinc oxide and titanium dioxide which are toxic to pets. 4oz bottle.
My Dog Nose It Body + Coat Spray provides these great features and benefits:
- UVA/UVB Sun Protection
- For Low Coat/No Coat/ Light Colored Coats
- Alcohol Free • pH Balanced
- Non Greasy and Never Oily
- 4 oz Non Aerosol Environmentally Friendly Spray
- Proudly Made in the USA
Spray on your dog’s coat and skin while avoiding contact with the eyes. For longer hair and thicker coats, work into the coat by hand or with a brush. For face, nose and ears spray into the palm of your hand and pat on. Or, use My Dog Nose It Balm for gentler application on these sensitive areas. Reapply after swimming or bathing and every few hours as necessary. Please consult your Vet if your pet has open sores or hot spots before use.
- Ensulizole – water soluble absorber of UVB. Light on the skin not greasy
- Sulisobenzone – works to filter out both UVA and UVB rays
- Arginine – protein-derived Amino Acid from plants to neutralize the sunscreen actives
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract – finely ground Oatmeal to soothe, heal and moisturize the skin & coat
- Caprylyl Glycine – a naturally derived skin moisturizer
- Dimethylethanolamine – from the nutritional supplement DMAE Bitartrate naturally produced in the body and used for pH balance
- Disodium Phenyl Dibenzimidazole Tetrasulfonate – UVA-absorber
- Glycerin – moisturizer from vegetable oils
- Sodium PCA – skin/hair moisturizer, derived from Amino Acids
- Water (Aqua) – the liquid carrier