Walkn' Pets Lift Rear Harness
The Walkin’ Lift Rear Harness supports your dog’s hind end, and can also be used instead of the Leg Rings in the Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair.
- Outside of harness is made of durable canvas, inside is lined with soft fleece for maximum comfort.
- Allows dog to urinate or defecate while wearing the harness.
- Easy to put on your dog; pulls up dog’s legs like a pair of pants.
- Adjustable handles included, with a range of 4.5″ to 27″.
- Fully compatible with Walkin’ Wheels Rear; can be used instead of Leg Rings.
- Harness can also be used as a front harness on dogs who do not have large chests; can be used instead of front Leg Rings on a 4-wheel/quad wheelchair.
How to use video link.