Arrow-Vet Chewblocker Cohesive Vet Wrap
We have taken our powerful Arrow-Vet Cohesive Wrap and added our own unique chemistry, using food-grade chew prevention additives that make our tape smell and taste unappealing to small and large mammals.
Our cohesive "ChewBlocker" chew prevention chemistry has been tested on small and large mammals, and provides safe, effective protection of sensitive or healing areas that are accessible by a patient’s mouth.
Cohesive wraps, also called tapes and bandages, are staple products in veterinary hospitals, boarding stables, kennels and animal health clinics. Our ChewBlocker helps animals recover without extensive isolation, and with less of a risk that the patient will remove their bandages or disrupt the area that needs to heal.
ChewBlocker features easy tear and a fast self-gripping ability allows it to be used broadly and without scissors. Arrowhead's Arrow-Vet ChewBlocker offers excellent performance at a competitive cost.
Roll size: 2"W x 5 yards.
- industry-leading self-stick and tensile strength
- easy unwind, application, and tear
- does not stick to fur, or lose grip when wet
- pleasant special scent supports chew prevention
- no-chew chemistry is human food-grade, natural means of preventing animals chewing on healing or sensitive areas
- custom color makes it easy to identify from other wraps
- Made in USA, with pride
- supporting muscles & limbs
- post-operative wrapping
- protective wrapping during animal transport
- positioning splints, stirrups, bits, patches, medical products, gauze
Be ready for anything with Arrowhead animal tapes and wraps. Our tapes are built to be stronger, stretch better, and grip itself tighter than other similar products on the market today. We make our tapes 100% in the USA.
We use this product on our own dogs. Chocolate Lab image with a sprained ankle. He would normally lick or try to get bandage off. Not with Chewblocker. Ankle was wrapped on and off. Ankle healed within 2 days.