Handicapped Pets Donut
Walkn' Hip-EEZ Donut
The Walkin’ Hip-EEZ Donut attachment is designed to be added to the Hip-EEZ Hip Support system. Made of medical grade foam and the Hip-EEZ Donut is designed to sit around the hip joint (Coxofemoral joint). Providing cushion to the surrounding tissues while not allowing pressure directly to the joint.
- Treatment and/or prevention of pressure sores to the hip region
- Helps pets that may be down on one side for extending periods of time may
- Prevents development of sores in area not covered by a lot of muscle or fat.
- Touch fastener attaches to inside panels of Hip-EEZ System
- Works with Hip-EEZ Hip Support System & Hip-EEZ Amputee System
- Designed in the USA by Renee Mills, VT, CCRP (patent pending).
When using on areas containing open wounds, we recommend that a sterile barrier be used between the skin and donut to keep clean. Something like an Idoban drape may work. Please seek the advice of your Veterinarian when planning this out. Each Hip Donut attachment is sold separately to fit the needs of your pet.
Donut attachment instruction video link: youtube
*Consult your Veterinarian or Veterinary Rehabilitation Professional before use.