Electrolyte Replenishment Formula
Pet-Tek Electrolyte supplement
Electrolytes are elements and compounds that occur naturally in the body. They control important physiologic functions.
• Helps the body maintain fluid balance. • Helps muscles relax.
• Assists nerves in transmitting signals. • Helps maintain normal blood pressure.
• Enables cells to carry electrical impulses within the body.
• Aids nerve impulses and muscle contractions to travel where and when needed
• Critical to heart function.
• Essential Macro-Mineral.
• Helps build bones.
• Enables nerves to function
• Essential to the production of energy from food.
• Aids with healthy bone formation.
• Improves digestion.
• Improves energy extraction.
• Optimizes chemical reactions, cellular repair and nutrient utilization.
• Necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle and bone. Calcium Carbonate
• Aids in reducing acid and acid reflux Niacinamide – Vitamin B3
• Essential for releasing energy.
• Helps make fats from carbohydrates.
• Helps ensure quality of bone and cartilage.
• Helps with the mitochondria function (cell’s energy source).
• Assist with metabolic activity in the body.
• Helps regulate blood sugar levels.
• Helps Metabolize fats and carbohydrates.
• Helps break down carbohydrates, fats and protein into glucose for increased energy. • Helps reduce fatigue caused by dehydration.
Acute and severe electrolyte imbalance can manifest with seizures which may be the sole presenting symptom. An electrolyte disorder occurs when the levels of electrolytes in your body are either too high or too low. Electrolytes need to be maintained in an even balance in the body to function properly otherwise, vital body systems can be effected.
• Natural liver flavour used to entice animal interest in formula.
Available in 63g / 40 Individual Doses