Cooling Vet Wrap
Cool Compressor Cohesive Wrap
A SPECIAL COHESIVE BANDAGE THAT COOLS FOR HOURS –
PERFECT FOR HOT DAYS OR AS AN AID FOR HEAVY WORK OR to cool inflammation from an injury.
Heat can be a real enemy to animals.
All that heat can affect their recovery, well-being, and performance. There are ways to help beat the heat – icepacks, plaster compresses, fans – but many of them can impact the animal's ability to move freely, weigh them down, or have a hard time conforming to the natural, physical shape of the animal.
This is a unique vet wrap, which offers both compression and a cooling effect that lasts for hours. We use simple chemistries, such as ethanol, camphor, and water, to help draw heat away from the surface of the animal, using only a lightweight layer of fabric that can be torn by hand or cut with scissors.
- cooling effect up to 6 degrees and lasts for several hours
- will not absorb water thanks to our special cohesive chemistry
- stretches and tears easily and consistently
- unwinding is consistent from the start to the end of the roll
- allows airflow to wrapped area
- Made in USA
- Does not use any ingredients that are controlled or banned.
- cooling effect to protect against heat
- wrapping paws and hooves
- positioning splints, braces, patches, medical products, wound treatments
- protective wrapping during animal transport
- To open: unscrew the lid, and puncture and remove the foil seal.
- To apply: the Cool Compressor sticks best when overlapping for several inches – try to work with a large overlap to get the best self-grip! To get the greatest self-grip, apply pressure for 5-10 seconds on overlapping area. This helps the cohesive bandage anchor to itself
- To tear: stretch the bandage before tearing; when tearing, pull hands away from each other, and initiate the tear action from the hand holding the tape roll
- Storage: Store unused portion in the blue canister (included); opened canisters will keep solution from drying out for weeks or months after opening
Packaging: Plastic tube, which keeps it from drying out after opening. Comes with foil cap to prevent drying out and keeping it stable for years before opening.
Roll Size: 3" by 5 yards
Shelf Life: With the foil seal, Cool Compressor has a shelf life of over 1 year without drying out.
We set out to solve this issue with a global search for partners in cooling chemistry, and are proud to share our Cool Compressor Cohesive Wrap for the first time. Arrowhead makes 100% of its products in the USA, using our own equipment and materials in our plant located in Andover, MA.