Heart Health & Cognitive Function Supplement
• An amino acid that transports fatty acids into the mitochondria to be used for energy. • Deficiencies of this amino acid are associated with fatigue, loss of muscle mass, increase in body fat, mental and physical slowdown, and frailty.
• Helps reduce angina, and ventricular arrhythmias.
• Helps improve memory and slow the progress of Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
• Enhances exercise endurance and capacity by improving energy metabolism.
• Aids in relief from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Diabetic Neuropathy, Peripheral Vascular disease, Insulin resistance, and Kidney Disease.
• Promotes cardiovascular health, insulin sensitivity, electrolyte balance, hearing function, vision/retina health, and immune modulation.
• Helps protect against Heart Failure.
• Helps lower blood pressure by reducing the resistance of blood flow and minimizing nerve impulses in the brain to drive blood pressure up.
• Reduces arterial thickening and stiffness.
• Helps regulate the disruption in the function of excitable brain issues (seizures). • Defends liver cells against free radicals and toxins, helping to reduce the severity of oxidative stress-induced liver injury.
• Dilates and relaxes arteries.
• Helps the kidneys remove waste products from the body.
• Helps maintain immune and hormone function.
• Promotes wound healing.
• Changes into Nitric Oxide (NO) in the body. N.O. is a powerful neurotransmitter that helps blood vessels relax and improves circulation.
• May improve symptoms of clogged arteries, chest pain/angina, and coronary artery disease.
• Helps reduce blood pressure, leg cramping and weakness.
• Protects the body from harmful molecules and free radicals.
• Helps heart failure, cancer, muscular dystrophy, and periodontal disease. • Mitochondrial energizer, recharges the energy system in the heart, enabling the heart muscle to pump blood more efficiently.
• Assists in maintaining the normal oxidative state of LDL cholesterol.
• May help reduce the number and severity of migraine headaches.
• Promotes digestive and brain health, muscle growth, and athletic performance. • Fights cancer and high blood sugar.
• An essential neurotransmitter in the brain that helps with memory, focus and concentration.
• Promotes muscle growth and decreases muscle wasting.
• Improves metabolism and cellular detoxification.
• Assists with cell hydration, thereby reducing recovery time from sporting activity, injury and wounds.
• Improves low mental and physical energy levels, increases alertness, focus, memory and intellectual performance.
• Promotes Calm mood
• Helps protect cell membranes against damage from free radicals.
• Prevents the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
• Necessary for structural and functional maintenance of skeletal, cardiac, and smooth muscle.
• Assists in the formation of red blood cells.
• Has a positive effect on immune health.
• Protects against the oxidative damage that can lead to heart disease
• Helps relieve symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.
• Helps prevent eye disorders such as cataracts.
• Prevents blood platelets from clumping, can reduce the risk of sunstroke and coronary artery disorder or heart disease.
• Lowers homocysteine levels, and decreases abnormal blood clotting to lower risk of cardiovascular disease and heart attacks.
• Helps treat depression and regulate moods.
• Helps ward off Alzheimer’s disease and prevent overall memory loss associated with old age. • Aids in Diabetes care by helping with the breakdown of triglycerides.
• Necessary to make and repair DNA when creating new cells.
• Enables cells to carry electrical impulses within the body.
• Aids nerve impulses and muscle contractions to travel where and when needed • Critical to heart function.
• Boosts immune system, collagen production, and wound repair.
• Lowers blood pressure, and ensures proper dilation of blood vessels which can prevent diseases such as high cholesterol, congestive heart failure and angina.
• Fights the formation of cataracts by increasing the blood flow to the eyes.
• Antioxidant that protects cells and DNA from damage and mutation.
• Reduces the risk of getting almost all types of cancer by keeping the immune system nourished, enabling it to battle the cancer.
• Helps prevent heart disease by preventing free radicals from damaging artery walls. • Keeps cholesterol in the bloodstream from oxidizing and progressing into heart disease. • Helps regulate blood sugar levels.
Chinese Hawthorn Berry
Used for diseases of the heart and blood vessels such as congestive heart failure (CHF), chest pain, and irregular heart beat
Used to treat both low blood pressure and high blood pressure, hardening of the arteries, and high cholesterol
Significantly improves Heart Function, and symptoms of heart disease
Helps reduce shortness of breath, fatigue, plaque buildup in blood vessels, and chest pain
Helps improve blood flow to the heart
Aids in removing LDL Cholesterol from the blood stream
Relaxes and dilates arteries, increases blood circulation and oxygen flow, increases stamina, helps maintain healthy blood pressure and blood vessels.
Increases the antioxidant capacity of the body, thus decreasing oxidative damage
Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) which improves brain function and lowers risk of brain disease (such as Alzheimer's and Depression)
Can help reverse many steps in heart disease process by improving the function of the endothelium (lining of blood vessels - helping to regulate blood pressure, blood clotting, and many other factors)
Can help prevent cancer by reducing the growth of new blood vessels in tumors, metastasis, and contributing to the reduction and death of cancerous cells
Helps fight obesity and related symptoms by reducing leptin resistance, lowering insulin resistance, reversing hyperglycemia, reducing inflammation, and activating fat burning gene signals.
Enables cells to carry electrical impulses within the body
Aids nerve impulses and muscle contractions to travel where and when needed, thus it is Critical to heart function.