Handicapped Pets Carpal Splint
Walkin’ Carpal Splint is a lightweight support for the carpal joint, ideal for tendon and ligament damage, and stabilization after surgical procedures.
Conditions that may benefit from Walkin’ Carpal Splint include:
- carpal hyperextension
- carpal or metacarpal joint instabilities or malformations
- osteoarthritis of the carpal joint
- Degenerative Joint Disease of the Carpus (DJD)
- soft tissue injuries to carpal tendons/ligaments
- post-surgical protection.
Medium: Total length 6.25"
Large: Total length 6.5"
Note: The Walkin’ Carpal Splint will support the wrist or carpus only, and does not extend under the foot or paw of the animal. If full lower limb bracing is needed, please see our Walkin’ Front Splint.
For more information on how splints can help pets with injuries, visit this blog post.