Fibre Supplement and Anal Gland Support
Psyllium Husk 250mg per scoop
• Bulk-forming laxative that soaks up water in the gut and makes bowel movements much easier.
• Used to promote regularity and overall digestive health without causing flatulence. • Helps manage cholesterol levels.
• Good for heart and blood sugar levels, by slowing down the uptake of fats and sugars from food.
• Promotes weight loss by helping give a feeling of being full.
Flax Seed 250mg per scoop
• Great source of fiber (both soluble and insoluble), natural laxative that can relieve constipation and make bowel movements more regular.
• Excellent source of ALA (Alpha-Linolenic acid) Omega-3 fatty acids.
• Helps lower Cholesterol.
• Good source of Magnesium, Manganese, most B vitamins.
• Decreases insulin resistance and can help protect against diabetes.
• Increases immunity, can help relieve autoimmune and inflammatory disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and lupus.
Beet Root Fiber 52mg per scoop
• Helps with anemia, indigestion, constipation, piles, kidney disorders, gall bladder disorders, cancer and heart disease.
• Helps to prevent macular degeneration, improve blood circulation, lower cholesterol, prevent cataracts, and mediate respiratory problems.
• Naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and organic compounds such as carotenoids, lutein, glycine, betaine, dietary fiber, vitamin C, magnesium, iron, copper and phosphorus.
Pumpkin 28mg per scoop.
• Great source of fiber, can help with constipation and diarrhea.
• Contains Vitamin A, B-Complex Vitamins, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Copper, Calcium, Potassium and Phosphorus
• Helps maintain the integrity of skin and mucusa.
• Low calorie vegetable that can aid in weight loss by slowing down digestion.
• Aids in preventing cataracts and slowing the development of macular degeneration. • Improves immunity and helps ward off illness, infections, viruses and infectious diseases. • Reduces the risk of some types of cancer including prostate and lung cancer.
• Reduces blood glucose levels, improves glucose tolerance and increases the amount of insulin the body produces.
Daily Feeding Guide:
0-50lbs= 1 scoop. 50-101 = 2 scoops. 101lbs+ = 3 scoops
90 scoops per bottle.