Cocotherapy MCT Oil
Cocotherapy Ultra Potency MCT Oil for Pets
#1 veterinarian-recommended MCT oil for dogs, cats, and birds. Veterinarians recommend MCT oil for management of Canine Cognitive Dysfunction Syndrome (CDS), MCT oil for dog seizures, MCT oil for dog yeast infections, and more.
TriPlex™ MCT-3 Oil is an effective MCT oil for dogs, cats, and birds. Our MCT oil is a unique blend of medium chain triglycerides (MCT) oil, with higher levels of Caprylic Acid and Capric Acid, PLUS Lauric Acid. Unlike other MCT oils, TriPlex MCT-3 is 100% pure and natural, thus retaining the smell and taste of fresh coconut oil. Other brands of MCT oils are refined and deodorized, and do not have the natural smell or taste of coconut. In addition to this, other brands do not contain Lauric Acid.
When consumed, MCTs are broken down into individual medium chain fatty acids. Due to its unique properties, MCTs are rapidly absorbed and highly digestible. Most of these medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs) go directly to the liver where they are converted into ketones. Ketones are a high-potency fuel that can cross over the blood-brain barrier and nourish the brain.
Because the Caprylic and Capric acids in TriPlex MCT-3 oil is rapidly broken down and used as instant energy, it is highly beneficial for athletic dogs, sporting dogs, show dogs and any dog that needs an immediate energy boost. In addition to the Caprylic and Capric acids, the presence of Lauric Acid further reduces fatigue, and is perfect for older dogs or low-energy dogs that need more prolonged energy.
TriPlex™ MCT-3 Oil has a whopping 7000 mgs of Caprylic Acid, giving it powerful antifungal properties. It protects against yeast overgrowth, prevents and treats yeast infections, kills candida yeast cells (gut and skin), providing added digestive support and skin health.
TriPlex™ MCT-3 Oil, MCT oil for dogs, cats, and birds is highly stable and resists oxidation to protect cells from damaging free radicals.
- Rapidly absorbed for energy
- Supports healthy brain function
- Supports healthy immune response
- Promotes healthy yeast/candida management
- Athletic pets
- Senior pets
- Cognitive support
- Yeasty pets
- Convalescent pets
- Low-energy pets
- Overweight pets
- Pets with pancreatitis
- Pets with digestive issues
TriPlex™ MCT-3 Oil:
- The only veterinarian-recommended MCT oil for pets on the market
- Made from our cold-pressed organic coconut oil
- No palm oil or palm kernel oil
- Not refined and deodorized
- No chemicals, hexane, or high heat used in processing
- No Trans Fats
- No Cholesterol
- Medium Chain Triglycerides 93%
- Caprylic Acid (C8:0) 7000 mg
- Capric Acid (C10:0) 4700 mg
- Lauric Acid (C12:0) 1500 mg
Recommended amount to give: 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) per 10 pounds (5kg) of body weight, or 1/2 tablespoon (7.4 ml) per 30 pounds (13.6 kg) of body weight. Start slowly, for example, start at a quarter of this and build up slowly. Use similarly for cats and other animals.
- 43 kcal in 1 tsp
- 129 kcal in 1 tbsp
Want to learn more about MCT oil for dogs, cats, and birds? Check out these links:
- [PDF] TriPlex™ MCT-3 Oil VS Therapeutic-grade Organic Coconut Oil - Which one should I use?
- [PDF] What's the difference between TriPlex MCT-3 and other MCT oils?
- TriPlex MCT-3 Oil FAQ
- MCT Oil Salad Dressing Keto Recipes to Supercharge Your Salads
Dr. Karen Becker and Rodney Habib discuss the benefits of MCT OIL for senior dog brain health video