Diatomaceous Earth- Food Grade
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is a non-toxic, safe, form of pest and parasite control for your dog. DE is deadly to insects but is completely harmless to animals. In fact, DE is an excellent nutritional supplement containing 15+ beneficial trace minerals. Simply rub DE into your pet’s fur and sprinkle it on their bedding to kill fleas, ticks and dust mites (fantastic for dogs that are allergic to mites). Internally, DE eliminates whipworm, roundworm, pinworm and hookworm within seven days. Feed DE for one month (every second day) to ensure all developing worms are destroyed as DE will not kill eggs. DE is a safe, natural alternative to chemical pesticides (that have been linked to many serious health concerns for pets and their owners). Do not inhale DE.
External: Rub into your pet's fur and sprinkle on bedding.
Internal: Provide one dose every two days (See package for dosage)
A deviation in colour is a result of the natural variations in the DE deposit. Brown DE contains calcium montmorillonite which is a clay with significant nutritional benefits.