Adjustable Splint by Handicappedpets
The Walkin’ Fit® Adjustable Splint for pets helps to brace injuries to the lower rear and/or front legs. With its patented adjustable fit and unique design, the Walkin’ Fit® Splint provides complete lower leg stability with customized fit and support, allowing for multi-patient use.Splint helps stabilize joints for arthritis or injuries and helps promote healing during physical therapy and recovery.
- Easy to Wear: Simply place paw in the splint with his nails at the edge, and then buckle in place using fastener straps.
- Designed to be used on patients for either the Front or Rear Legs.
- Splint width expands to accommodate a bandaged foot or leg.
- Adjustable splint allows for a more custom fit.
- Adjustable angle will keep pet’s leg comfortable and in a normal walking position.
- Provides full, lower leg support and stabilizes hock or carpal joints and under the paw.
- Splint allows weight bearing on a broken or weak limb.
- Customizable splint fit provides convenience for daily wound therapy.
- Lightweight and adjustable design increases the pet’s tolerance of splint.
Size Large. Click on link for sizing chart
Prices in Canadian $
Free shipping use coupon code: canada